Mar 12, 2007

Gotta Start Somewhere!

So I have recently started blogging but realize that I dont have a place for my own profound (self proclaimed) thoughts. Im sure my business partner Biray, my Mesa Community College Students, and my Mountainside Fitness clients would rather I kept the thoughts and experiences I will share here in this blog. The title of this blog "Thoughts of a Half Marathoner," is an attempt to replicate the award winning speeches I write (and reherse) while on my runs....most likely never to be repeated quite the same of course.

3 comments:

Be Fit With Biray said...

You're right, you've gotta start somewhere. I look forward to living vicariously through your blogging adventures!!

Anonymous said...

Crazy kool blogg thingy you got goin. Well I have no idea what the words you are using means so whatever. Love yah!

Greg Pratt said...

I do the same thing - "profound" thoughts on a long run. Actually, is it insanity? In any event, I appreciate the eclectic nature of this blog - you have invested your self in this expression.

2 weeks or so ago I looked at google and went nuts. After 5 years in the yahoo world, I set up my google page and e mail and yes . . . blogs.


Unlike you, I have very little there, yet.

Reading Arizona - http://gregpratt.blogspot.com/

Going Back to Bisbee

The Arizona Council for the Humanities and the Arizona State Library have generously supported the OneBookAz program. For 2007 Going Back to Bisbee by Richard Shelton has been selected and will be read throughout the state during April, 2007. As part of the OneBookAz program, Mesa Community College will participate by hosting a reading by the author and a discussion of the book has been organized by the library staff at MCC. I have been asked to moderate the book discussion.

The Shelton gave a reading from his book yesterday at the Dobson and Southern campus and will be coming to a site near you during the remainder of April for a reading. See my comments at Reading Arizona.

Arizona Econ - http://arizonaecon.blogspot.com/

This blog supports my instruction in economics. It was inspired by the excellent blog by Greg Mankiw of Harvard.

Thanks for opening a window into your world.