Apr 8, 2007

Home Makeover: Environmental

The Johnson rendition of ABC's Extreme Home Makeover invaded my place for a much needed renovation this past weekend.



Meet our cast......


Me, 'Lyndsi' as the Client

'Greg' or 'Dad' as Ty Pennington

ROLE: Lead Carpenter



'Sue' or 'Mom' as Tracy Hutson

ROLE: Shopper/Stylist



'Holly' as the Project Manager

ROLE: To remain comfortable


BEFORE....
disclaimer: these pictures were taken AS I was moving in, hence the piles of 'stuff'


Revealing AFTER.....





To make our project as environmentally friendly as possible we used no VOC paint from aka green, an environmentally friendly building supply store in Scottsdale, AZ - a recommendation from my designer friend Amy Stephens at Stephens ID.



2 comments:

sue johnson said...

Well, I may be biased, but I really love the transformation of your place. The colors and furnishings are very inviting. It took some long hours, but it was definitely worth it. Enjoy! Mom

Unknown said...

Dang foo. Your house looks way better than it did. and I think I played a role at least a little better than to remain comfortable. oh well. Have fun with it dawg.